Thursday, May 27, 2010

Epy Besday Zuera !

~ 27 Mei 1991 lahirnye seorang bayi diberi nma Noorbaizura Bt Ismail ..
~ apa macam intro aku ? hehe
~ keyh2 .. back to the real purpose of this post .. epy besday zuera !!! so happy for you coz now you have someone beside you that will comfort you and be there for you at any time ..
~ girl , im surely wil be grateful if he is really the ONE for you my dear .. haha <hey don’t forget me even you already got him! surely won’t forgive if you do! hehe> and plizzz don’t ever change Mr Right again ;)
~ don’t cry over a guy again ... be happy with him ... study hard ... thank you for being the very best friend for me for all this while ... you’re the best girl !
                                   13052010381
p/s it happen that today is also my special day .. it will be 2 years today .. will he ever remember this day ? looking at the night sky reminds me a lot of him .. the moon and the stars .. is he alright ? will he ever forget me ? i just let those and many other questions filled my head .. never want the answer coz i’m afraid the answer will hurt me ..

XMXIXNXE
Lynd@...

No comments:

Post a Comment