Saturday, October 23, 2010

Korean Drama Fever?!

“Korean drama? is it that really good?”

that’s are among questions that I ask to my crazy over korean dramas friends ..
well, I kinda interested to it the first time I saw my ex roommate watch Boys Over Flowers on her lappy..



so, what else? I sat beside her and watch too!
surprisingly I got excited and watch the whole episode (25 in all) .. and that was during study week before final exam .. huhu

I got CRAAAZZYYY over it not long after my first time .. then goes dramas like My Girl, You’re Beautiful, Cinderella Man, Personal Taste, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Mischievous Kiss and many more!
the first thing come in my mind was ofcoz where do they all get this dramas?
this is what I like to share with everyone who is already korean dramas lover or about 
to!



www.silentregrets.com is one of the website where you can download a very good quality of Korean dramas ..
And not just that! there are also Japanese, Taiwanese and Chinese dramas as well!
besides dramas there are also a lots of movie that you can choose from to be download .. so don’t forget to check out the website!

I’ll bet you all will love it! (^_^)

XMXIXNXE
Lynd@...

No comments:

Post a Comment