Monday, September 1, 2014

don't read .. bored article meant to be left alone

i'm boreddddddd............

well as strange as it is.. When i do get to rest, it feels like I want to work but when I have to work it feels like I don't even want to work .. am i already becoming a workaholic?? oh no no no ..

but then, even when i'm supposed to sit n doin' nothing i'm still thinking about my work.. how should i tackle the last problem i've encounter right before the holiday.. it's like my mind still want to work even it shouldn't .. it musn't .. huhu

I tried atleast to not think about it by reading the newest novel in my shelf .. (Yours Truly by Kristy Greenwood) but i ended up reading the last few pages (instead of reading all of it) because i'm not in the mood and maybe also because its not as good as the time of my life and i've got your number (which i re-read million times)..

since i'm given up on reading, i tried karaoke instead.. huhu .. just sittin' infront of my lappy and played all songs i like and sing along ... Ed Sheeran-sing, Tiesto-red lights, wasted, Maroon5-maps, Coldplay-sky full of stars, Meghan trainor-all about that bass, Magic-rude, Nico n Vinz-am i wrong, Ariana Grande-break free, AJR-i'm ready and Linkin Park-waiting for the end..

umm talking about Linkin Park i remember when i was in high school, i really LOVE their songs.. even able to memorize mike shinoda rap part .. ahh really missed those time .. rapping with all my heart .. hahah !  .. dulu-dulu jiwa lelaki sikit kan .. almost love all things guy love .. football (back then, however sad to say it now but i'm one of MU kipas susah mati huhu), music (hard rock, electronica, hip hop, alt-metal, etc), adventures (hiking, cycling, climbing, etc)...

thinking about  it i think i might just almost turn into a guy.. huhu i don't even like jeans .. when i'm out it always 3/4 pants.. don't like blouse, usually t-shirts + sweater.. and most of the time black n dark navy blue in colours .. hate long hair.. like it as short as i can.. n wear cap everytime i'm out..

guy would really leave me alone looking at me dressing like that .. but strangely i do attracted the girls?! some really sly to confess her feelings for me! WTH! Thank Allah I'm a straight forward girl till this day.. huhu


XMXIXNXE,
Lynd@...

No comments:

Post a Comment