Monday, September 1, 2014

The man i love..

There’s a man.. that i love so so much .. i love him more.. more than other man..

at one point of my life, i do hate him.. for taking my precious place.. but over the years i grew fond of him..

wherever i go, i’ll let him be with me .. eating out.. movies.. even lepaking wit my gurls..

when there is me there is him .. he’s my guard, a good company, my GPS, my source of laughter, my source of music, my mechanics (coz he’s good at fixing things but also at destroying things).. he’s my everything..

i shared what i have, what i earned with him ..

we’ve both own the same cell phone number (except the last digit).. the very reason why i never change my cell number..

he’s tall, dark, not handsome hahah ! but own a terribly good hair!

he sometimes pissed me off .. huhu but most of the time makes everyone laughs.. makes me laugh ..

he’s stubborn (just like me), pretty bad boy himself..

*sigh*

i missed you .. missed you so much… little brother..

 

XMXIXNXE,

Lynd@…

No comments:

Post a Comment