Sunday, November 28, 2010

Going out ~ yayyy!!!

“lets go out” my dad said out of the blue ..

I just stare and gave a disbelieving look ,I don't know smile

yeah right .. it’s 8 pm already ..

but then, my dad came out from his room with his cloth changed  .. Hot smile

haiyyaa going out at this time ? xboleyh awal lg ke ??

(actually im thrilled to go out rather than b at home and stare at the ‘talking box’)

I dressed up to the best that I could and then  we all went out ..Flirt female

the first place came into my mind was The Spring Shopping Mall .. well other than this place there’s no other places where we would have been going to at time like this (except TopSpot but that was so out of list because we already had our dinner)

and so the journey have started but I still can’t still figure out where are we going to ..

“We are going to Parkson Grand” my dad then decided..

So there we are .. at the almost forgotten mall (some people think that way after the Spring started to opened) ..

but that was not wholly the truth .. my dad takes time to find the parking space for the car which means there are still a numbered of people likes to go there ..

my dad shopped for his cross body bag and trousers .. (reminder: it almost 10 pm and ofcoz the shopping mall have to closed dad!)

we almost be the last shopper (luckily we are not) hehe

anyway I got very lucky too! (my dad ask me to picked one cloth that I want! yeeppy!)

So in hurry I picked one VOIR floral tank top (love at first sight) .. In love

after shopping we went to Waterfront and ‘lepak’ .. hehe

DSC00788

we got home around 12 something ..

so heppy!! (bcoz my new cloth especially.. hehe)

XMXIXNXE

Lynd@...

No comments:

Post a Comment