Friday, December 10, 2010

Result! Result! Result!

Finally the most awaiting day for most of the student have come!!!!

Kindly present u ~ my result!!!!

Untitled

Hahah~ Xla bagus sgt but aku bersyukur sangat2 aku lulus sume ..

akhirnye sem nie aku berjaye get rid of the C that always bugging me .. huhu

but ofcoz aku kecewa gak la cket for LAW ngn MGT .. Anyway memang tough gak paper nie bg aku (slain dpd sbb2 yang len) .. Tapi aku tetap bersyukur dengan ape yang aku dapat .. For BEL , setelah byk sem mencube (byk sgt ke?) akhirnya I’ve got an A ! yayy!!

Thanks a lot to Dr. _______ .. Because of her,the learning session was something I look forward to .. the energy and support and not to forget the sincere advice through out the learning session she gave us, me .. I was very thankful for that .. She makes an A  possible for me Smile

Honestly, among the lecturers, I’ve admired her more because of the way she teach, conveyed all the necessaries information and her perspective towards things she often shared with us ..

I hope I can do a lot more better for the next semester .. (I should quit playing now!) <- didn’t  I say this every time??

XMXIXNXE,

Lynd@...

No comments:

Post a Comment