Saturday, September 14, 2013

5 things MUST have in my bag

Actually i’m really interested to share about all of my 5 things like 5 things to have, 5 things must have and anything that i could think of..

after figure out what should i start with, i’ve decided (after what i’ve called a meticulous brainstorming lol) to share 5 things i must have in my bag whenever i go out..

1. My purse

This thing is important coz i’ve got everything in my purse.. my cash, debit cards, loyalty cards (i really find it hard to shop without one!), name cards etc.. – still use my Bonia purse.. don’t have money to buy a new one but of course some day i might have to buy it.. maybe of Fossil?

2. Instant Hand Sanitizer

This is a must have in my bag! didn’t i tell ya dat i has what people called OCD? yes baby! i’m afraid of germs .. REALLY afraid.. This thing is important bcoz when i go out with my family or friends, in most occasion i need to use the public toilet.. i don’t think i need to give the details coz ya’ll know how the public toilet looks like right?? (one thing that drive me crazy is that they never bother to refill the hand soap! and sometimes even the tissue!)  – i always prefer Dettol brand -

3. Pure Water Facial Mist

This is one of the things that i always brings along whenever i’m out of the house.. Long hours expose to the sun, air cond makes my skin feel dehydrated.. the facial mist help to keep my skin refreshed and moisturized.. – i used ZA facial mist before i change it to The Face Shop Jeju Marine facial mist.. both are good anyway -

4. Hand Cream

Usually i bring with me 30ml hand cream in my bag in case my hand gets a little dry.. for me any hand cream will do but recently i prefer The Body Shop Jolly Orange hand cream coz it smells good! and the size is just right for my handbag..

5. Hand phone

oh yes! among other things this is really NECESSARY! other people might write it as hand phones <i even bold it so you notice!> but mine still hand phone .. Rolling on the floor laughing and correct me if i’m wrong but most of people today using Samsung, Sony, HTC <no offence guys!>.. anything that use android.. and me, sadly but i’m not.. i still using my symbian os phone given by my father.. as bad as it is sound i still like things that have keypad instead of touchpad.. but then if father want to buy me a new one then there’s no way i could refuse right? <send a winking smile to my fatherWinking smile>

 

XMXIXNXE,

Lynd@…

No comments:

Post a Comment