Saturday, September 7, 2013

Friends till Jannah…

title says it all right? Hot smile

*smiling a lot* <trust me!>

If i have to listed out names of people that i would really trust with all my heart and the ones that i would call a true friends, two names will always be on top of the list! 

and these two people has been there for me.. sweet and even bitter times in my life..

weirdly enough we don’t started out as besties.. well not until we had finished high school.. our friendship developed over time.. and in those times we had build a strong relationship with each other ..

K.e is the most trusted friend i’ve ever had.. she had all my dirty little secret in her hand so if u want it Shifty <well not that i recommended it coz i’m pretty sure my lady won’t give up a thing Smile>

Nieyda has always been by my side.. and without fail, had lend me her ears each time i have crap in my mind that i really need to spill out in words.. Smile

IMG-20130907-WA0001

Pointing upthey really adorable isn’t they?

till this day.. i’ve always been thankful to the Almighty that even through hard times.. i still have these people that i cherish so much by my side..

‘friendship till jannah’ once had been our WhatsApp group name.. K.e had came out with it.. and even though we’ve changed our group name, the true meaning of ‘friendship till jannah’ still is what we look forward to in this almost 6 years <correct me if i’m wrong!) of friendship..

and i really wanted to say this to you guys..

Thank you .. with all my heart, i really thank you for being true to me and being there for me.. i love you guys so much and the only thing that i want is just to be friends with you guys as long as my life would be in this world..

IMG-20130907-WA0086 Credit to K.e for this luvly edited pics of us on the beach!

IMG-20130907-WA0023 IMG-20130907-WA0022

<i’ve tried hard to be as "tall” as K.e.. hehe oh dear!>

IMG-20130907-WA0046 IMG-20130907-WA0058

IMG-20130907-WA0014IMG-20130907-WA0021IMG-20130907-WA0089

 

p/s: love u guys so much!!

 

XMXIXNXE

Lynd@…

No comments:

Post a Comment